Search Basecamp Classic help
- What are the “Your global feeds” on the Dashboard?
- What’s the difference between to-dos, milestones, and events?
- How do I delete a project?
- Can I create a project template so I don't have to start from scratch each time?
- What is the purpose of the To-dos, Calendar, and Time tabs on the Dashboard?
- What is RSS and how do I use it with Basecamp Classic?
- How can I change a company time zone?
- Why doesn’t the Basecamp Classic RSS feed work with Bloglines or Google Reader or Firefox/Safari RSS?
- Can we add time from the Dashboard or do we need to go into a project to add time?
- Can I subscribe to all milestones and events in a single calendar or do I need to subscribe to each project individually?
- How does OpenID work with RSS feeds or third-party products that integrate with Basecamp Classic?
- Can I delete items from the Dashboard or Overview?
- Can we see more than 14 days in the Dashboard calendar?
- Can we see more projects in the “Latest activity” section?
Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.