Search Basecamp Classic help
- What is a private to-do list? What does it mean to make something private?
- Can I move items from one Basecamp project to another?
- How do I use Basecamp Classic to-do lists to track time?
- What’s the difference between to-dos, milestones, and events?
- What is the purpose of the To-dos, Calendar, and Time tabs on the Dashboard?
- Can I attach a file to a to-do or milestone?
- What does it mean to relate a to-do list to a milestone?
- Can I save and reuse to-do lists?
- Can I add comments or files on to-dos?
- I'm no longer receiving email notifications from Basecamp. What's going on?
- Does Basecamp support task dependencies?
- What is the Daily Digest and how do I subscribe to one?
- Can I prioritize to-dos?
- Can I reorder items or lists? Can I move items between lists?
- How does the privacy setting work in Basecamp?
- How do I delete a to-do list?
- How do I add more items to a to-do list?
- Why are my to-do lists automatically being marked as completed?
- How do I add dates to to-dos?
Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.